Checkout our new Christmas Task Master page.
Challenges will be announced on our Ark Church Halifax Facebook page each Saturday and Wednesday at about 9am from Saturday 5th December through to Wednesday 23rd December.
You will be allowed 48 hours to complete each challenge.
Family Connect (Latest)
Sunday Worship Catchup (latest)
- O Come All Ye FaithfulNostalgia This is the third of these Christmas Carol blog posts, and I have become aware of how significant the emotional/nostalgic connection is when singing Carols. These are songs that can have quite an impact on us. Being aware of that nostalgia can take us in one of two directions. It can help enhance our wonder at the Christmas messageORmaybe in some cases it detracts from worship. When that emotional […]
- Sunday Worship 29th NovemberWelcome: This Sunday is the final part of our series from 2 Timothy. You can find the previous messages in the series in our archives. I give you this charge Worship:
- Remembering Christmas“How was I going to keep reminding myself that I was on this journey when life was so busy with other things? ” Continue with Julie on her rediscovery of an English Christmas, and how to use it to draw closer to Jesus.
- Oh Holy NightIt says something about the goodness of God, and the power of the message of Christmas, that even with its bizarre history, we have this song which we can sing with faith and celebration.
- Lifegroups W/B 22nd NovemberSuggested lifegroup questions to accompany the teaching this week.
- Sunday Worship 22nd NovemberMatt looks at Paul’s approach to the end times, persecution and continuing in faith.
- Family Connect 22nd November