Checkout our new Family Connect Page.
There will be a page posted each week for you to help your kids with online church.
Please feedback any encouragements or suggestions you have from using any of this with your children.
(more things will be added to the sheet after the worship service for you to continue to use during the coming week)
We understand that for some of you, especially those with children, it helps to be able to plan your morning ahead of time. To assist with this we have set out the format we are likely to follow this week.
- Welcome and Notices
- Matt Cameron will Share with us
(this will be a recorded preach as Matt, Sharon and children are currently on holiday)
- Time to Chat – we will divide into breakout rooms on ZOOM so that we can chat in smaller groups.
Everyone is welcome to join us!
Pre-Service prayer meeting:
A group of us gather to pray for 20 minutes, on ZOOM, at 10.30am, BEFORE our morning meeting. If you want to join us you are most welcome.
ZOOM link for Prayer Meeting
If you have not used ZOOM before, it really is easy. You can find instructions here on using ZOOM for the first time.
- It is helpful if everyone keeps their login muted unless they want to speak.
- Please turn off your video if you need to move around – you will still be able to hear what is happening and it is much less distracting for others.
- Take a look at the lighting in your room and try and make sure light is directed at your face and not into your device camera. A lamp, positioned BEHIND your device and pointing in your direction, is ideal. This can make a big difference to everyone seeing you clearly.
We will begin and 11.00AM but please feel free to join us early to chat and catchup, especially if you have not used ZOOM before.
If you are unavoidably delayed though, do still join us. You can come in quietly 🙂
See you there!
Note: our services are usually recorded – check out our archives,